Bluecube are joining with Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce to bring you the County's top annual Business Golf League.
This new annual networking with leisure Golf League will give local businesses a fantastic networking opportunity and the chance to play in the final round at the home of English Golf, Woodhall Spa Golf Club.
It offers an exciting opportunity to connect with other local businesses on the golf course.
The league will be limited to six divisions of six teams so don't miss out.
To be part of this exclusive league you will need to sign up by emailing email@example.com
Here is how it works
- The league is limited to six divisions of six teams
- The event kicks off in March 2018 with a round of golf for all participating teams at a local golf club
- After that fixtures will be announced for a further five rounds over a five-month period
- The winner and runner up of each division will enter the final at Woodhall Spa Golf Club in September 2018
- Teams will be made up of two players
- Cost per team is £250 plus VAT
- Cost includes 18 holes of golf at a local club followed by dinner
- Includes a chance to be in the final at Woodhall Spa which includes dinner
When the league runs
- The event kicks off in March 2018
- The event runs over the summer for 5 months
- The event final will be in September 2018
- Fourball better ball matches off 3/4 handicap difference. Difference to be taken from the lowest handicapped player.
- Divisions of 6 teams. Each team to play five matches at intervals from April to August. The first game will take place at Sleaford Golf Course the remaining games can be played in any order.
- Points scored: two for win, one for half, no points for loss.
- Playing games early in anticipation of holidays etc is encouraged.
- In the event of joint league leaders at the end of the season, the match result between the teams concerned will be taken into account in determining league leaders.
- In the event of a fixture walkover the side receiving the win will be awarded a 3&2 victory and two points.
- In extreme cases where match results are in dispute, DF Communications reserve the right to determine the outcome of the fixture. This may result in neither side receiving any points.
- League winners and runners up qualify for the finals day.
- Finals to be a team format designed to have a winner on the day. Each qualifying team to be represented by two players.
- Any outstanding games must be played and all outstanding scores must be reported by 31st August 2017. Absolutely no extensions.
Teams and Fixtures
To be announced soon
Places are limited to six divisions of six teams and are going FAST so please contact Bluecube for more information now to avoid disappointment.